Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The best tribute videos




Two of my favorite tribute videos.


The first one is from AndQuiteFrankly. He (or she?) has also uploaded several shorts and movies of Buster Keaton on youtube, including come Columbia shorts. Their quality is higher than most of other videos available, so I recommend to have a look at his channel if you want to see some Buster! You can see excerpts from the Columbia shorts in this tribute video, and that's part of the reason I like it. I think these little movie parts get a fresh look here! And I love the music too! Simply well done.


The second video is very sweet. The description says it all:
"So much has been said about Buster's deadpan. But really his face was amazingly expressive. He could say so much in just the blink of his eyes."
This is a quiet video. Not a lot of action, but a lot of those eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment